Thursday, July 7, 2011

The little things count

Though I am a long way from unpacking, it is the little things that count in making me feel at home:
  • I play CD's in my stereo while unpacking.
  • I put a rug on my living room floor.  (There are no couches, but there is a rug)
  • I created a workspace/office area.  It is temporary, but it is a place to sit and contemplate life.
  • I unpacked my tea and teakettle and can have a cup of hot tea at night.  
  • I put cushions on my outside patio furniture to feel more cozy when sitting in the back yard.
 The sea of boxes

 The living room

My temporary office.  Eventually it will go where the sea of boxes is.
Tonight I am going to go to the Farmer's Market downtown and buy some fresh food.  I also plan to mow the yard tonight or tomorrow morning.  That will definitely make me feel at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment